There are approximately fifty Children's Hospices throughout the UK caring for over 9,000 children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
It is our company aim to bring our show to every one of these fifty hospices - and we hope to increase the tour reach to all fifty annually within the next three years.
Last year, we visited eight hospices in the South East of England - our biggest tour to date. We went even bigger in 2015, with thirteen hospices receiving our show. For our 2016 tour, we brought our new show to twenty eight throughout England!
This is why we do it:
"Events like this are so important, especially in the run up to Christmas which is a really difficult time for the families. The hospices don't have the funding to provide this kind of entertainment for the kids so to have companies like 'Christmas for Kids' coming in to do it is a godsend for them."
- Rebecca Dickson - Palliative Care Nurse Specialist.
In December 2016, we toured to the following Children's Hospices:
- Richard House Hospice, East London
- Demelza House, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Keech Hospice Care, Luton
- Demelza South East, Eltham, London
- Shooting Star House, Hampton
- Shooting Star CHASE, Guildford
- Ellenor Lyons (CHYPS), Dartford
- Haven House Hospice, Woodford, Essex
- Helen House, Oxford
- Little Haven Hospice, Essex
- Naomi House, Winchester
- Chestnut Tree Hospice, Arundel, Kent
- Chailey Heritage Foundation, Lewes, East Sussex
- Noah's Ark Hospice, North London
- Acorns in the Black Country, Walsall
- Acorns in Birmingham, Birmingham
- Acorns for the Three Counties, Worcester
- Children's Hospice South West, Bristol
- Butterfly Wishes, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Bluebell Woods Hospice, Sheffield
- Rainbows Hospice, Loughborough
- UCLH, London
- The Treehousez, Ipswich
- Quidenham (EACH), Norwich
- Milton (EACH), Cambridge
- Little Bridge House, Barnstaple
- Baylis Court Nursery School, Slough
And Cricket Green SEN School, Mitcham, Surrey